01_Leconfield.jpg
IMG_5758.jpg
IMG_5832.jpg
01_Leconfield.jpg

The Leconfield


The Leconfield Public House was built between 1829 and 1846, known originally as The Royal Oak. Encompassing a massive acre and a half, the land was purchased by a George Brown in 1821. The original address was Victory Place and was later added to the cattle run that was Green Lanes, connecting Hertfordshire to Smithfield Market. Complete with stables, this pub would have been an important asset to the local people and tradesmen

SCROLL DOWN

The Leconfield


The Leconfield Public House was built between 1829 and 1846, known originally as The Royal Oak. Encompassing a massive acre and a half, the land was purchased by a George Brown in 1821. The original address was Victory Place and was later added to the cattle run that was Green Lanes, connecting Hertfordshire to Smithfield Market. Complete with stables, this pub would have been an important asset to the local people and tradesmen

IMG_5758.jpg

Contact


Contact



WHERE TO FIND US

 
IMG_5832.jpg

Keep up with us


Keep up with us